[Reply to: »Thomas Fernandez« · 2008-03-01 · 16:15 h (CET)]

Moin, Thomas!

>>> But why is it a bug?

>> ,----- [  ]
>> | With previous editor (i.e. in 3.99.29) I could position the cursor
>> | anywhere, including any number of lines below the last line already
>> | written (whether by a template or myself.). But with the new editor, if
>> | I want to do the same, I have to position the cursor at the and of last
>> | line and then hit <enter> for the number of 'blank lines' that I want to
>> | include below the last one already written.
>> `-----

> The behaviour has been changed, granted. I don't consider it a bug,
> it makes sense to me. I always wondered why there never was an end to
> a message.

<cynicism>

Hey, man! It has worked always the other way and that's it!
Everything that behaves not like in older versions is definitely a
bug! — So if you change something, please make it optional!

</cynicism>

SCNR ;-)

Cheers!
VA

- --
Q&A <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> — [2008-03-01]
Direct eMail without [tbb] in subject line will end in Nirvana!
Using The Bat! 4.0.14.9 [Pro] on Windows XP [Pro] Service Pack 2.

»The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing
that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot
possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to
get at or repair.« — Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), »Mostly Harmless«