Hello MAU,

On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 15:35:29 +0100 GMT (01/03/2008, 21:35 +0700 GMT),
MAU wrote:

>> But why is it a bug?

M> Did you read the first message of this thread  where I wrote:

I did read it.

M> ,----- [  ]
M> | With previous editor (i.e. in 3.99.29) I could position the cursor
M> | anywhere, including any number of lines below the last line already
M> | written (whether by a template or myself.). But with the new editor, if
M> | I want to do the same, I have to position the cursor at the and of last
M> | line and then hit <enter> for the number of 'blank lines' that I want to
M> | include below the last one already written.
M> `-----

The behaviour has been changed, granted. I don't consider it a bug,
it makes sense to me. I always wondered why there never was an end to
a message.

Anyway, it doesn't matter to me. I hardly ever add something under my
sig.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Atmen Sie bewusster: Jeweils zehn Minuten lang einatmen, Luft anhalten
und ausatmen. Das ermuedet rasch. *

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.14.9