Hi Maxim,

is there some problem with the internal backup?

I discovered that TB was backing up my data!

Interesting because I never used the internal backup routine, also I never
configured anything to make an automated backup.

Where are the backup files stored? I was not able to see any destination
folder or anything like that.

I upgraded to 4.0.14.9 now but I did not read anything about this in .8
and .9 release information.

I also had this problem before, see here:
mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--

Regards,
Martin

The Bat! v4.0.14.9 powered by Windows Server 2003 "R2" Standard Edition 5.2
Build 3790 Service Pack 2

ConCarne cooks best since 1998
http://www.concarne.org