Hello Rick,

PVN>>> years. The "Parked in Outbox" concept is not intuitive and I cannot
PVN>>> recall a single user figuring this out on their own.

>> I don't actually buy that.

>> Fact: you are editing a message. You have 4 disposition buttons at the
>> top (and menu options). Hover help tells you "Save as draft" on the
>> 3rd button. Every single user can figure that much out

> I buy that. It may have been a good solution when people had a couple
> of mail accounts but these days some people have dozens. If someone
> uses drafts extensively they are scattered over several inboxes. The
> way most people use email, it just makes sense to consolidate them
> into one place.

> We already have the new feature that allows us to change what account
> is used to send and email from within the editor. If you change the
> account, where will it save the draft? ... or re-save it?

I am not concerned with how the message gets into the outbox. What concerns
me it how to identify between the following.

A message that has not been finished and needs further editing therefore
Draft.

and

A message that is finished but you don't want to sent and have therefore
Parked.

Both visually look the same.

I would concede the use of a Draft folder if there was a way to identify
between the two different stated.

 David                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]