Hello Marck,

On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 15:13:59 +0100 GMT (22/06/2008, 21:13 +0700 GMT),
Marck D Pearlstone wrote:

ZW>> You see: No blue line. Please reply to this message in HTML.

ZW>> The line is thick, as you can see above...

MDP> I saw it, but can't replicate it. As I asked Marck and others, *how*
MDP> did you create the reply?

There is certainly something wrong with the quote marks. You didn't say this,
I did.

MDP> I pressed the "Reply" button from the Browse Ticker Messages
MDP> folder window and switched to HTML
MDP> editor for the reply once it came up.

I don't use the ticker, but switching to the HTML editor once the reply
is generated is what I do. Unlike ou, I don't have the blue bar. And unlike
other replies to me, your blue bar doesn't persist when I reply to you.

MDP> I even changed my preferences to not reply to HTML in plain text
MDP> and it the went straight to the HTML
MDP> editor with blue line.

Maybe the blue line only exists for British watchers of "The Blue Line"
soap opera? ;-) Seriously though, this is weird.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

In an office: AFTER TEA BREAK STAFF SHOULD EMPTY THE TEAPOT AND STAND
UPSIDE DOWN ON THE DRAINING BOARD

Message reply created with The Bat! 4.0.24.23