Hello Jens and Mackley,

> am Samstag, 27. September 2008 um 17:39 schrieb Mackley:

>> and with TBManager
>> http://www.freeware-archiv.de/TBManager-eMail.htm

Mackley: thank you for the link!

> The Manufacturers URL points to a Site which offers Phone Sex.
> I did not test, if the Program itself is downloadable.

My German is not so good ... darn, I missed it!. OK, I found it, but
too expensive from USA LOL. Anyway, this is a very cool little program
and I will try it out. I have had TB backup fail before using OTFE and
it would be nice to have another Bat backup program!

--
Neal
  Using TheBat! v4.0.34.5 on Windows XP Service Pack 3