Hello Maxim,

> [!] New message base index for support message base files larger than 2G
> bytes and possibility to have multiple user flags

Using OTFE (work) completed the conversion with no errors. The ex_log.txt
remained untouched. However all folders appeared empty and I had to rollback.

Using the non-OTFE version (home) the conversion was successful and works like
charm.

--
George M. Menegakis
Using The Bat v4.0.34.11 on Windows XP Service Pack 3