> Sorry, I wanted to joke, not to be sarcastic. I wanted to "scare"
> you :)

Sorry I was grumpy. :)

> Anyway: "The change of character set was in the subject line of all
> places." What does it mean?

This came through a Yahoo group. In the header the subject appears:

Subject: -:CTS:- =?iso-8859-1?Q?_Novo_Kit_-_Valentine=B4s_Day_-_Blog_Train?=

It appears in the message: -:CTS:-  Novo Kit - ValentineĀ“s Day - Blog Train

This is in a message where the FROM name appears CORRECTLY
--
Rick
It is a good rule in life never to apologize.

v4.1.11.2 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3