Hello Thomas,

M>> I certainly hope that this wish will be never implemented.
>
> We have been through this.

Most probably yes. But I'm getting old and tend to forget things.

> I always filter on "headers" only.

Yes, I seem to recall that now although I don't recall the reasons why
you do it. Wouldn't it be easier for you to take advantage of address
book(s) and groups similarly to the way I suggested to Alexander?

> I don't understand why you say you hope this will never be
> implemented.

Well, maybe that was a bit 'rude'. What I actually mean is that I am
very afraid about anyone 'touching' the code of the filtering system.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.1.11.3 on Windows XP 5.1 Service Pack 3