Hello,

i released a bugfixed version of the Bayes Filter Plugin to kill some
strange bugs of v2.0.0. I hope you will enjoy it.

- Added: edit button for the regular expression filter
- Added: loading of included regular expression filter lists (see
B_INCLUDE_LIST feature)
- Improved: usage of new boost library (v1.31 to v1.32)
- Improved: usage of new PCRE library (v4.5 to v5.0)
- Improved: speed of the regular expression filter
- Bugfix: exception in RegExpFilter::ScoreMail function if the received mail
has no body
- Bugfix: exception in TBPtest::TBP_GetSpamScore function if the received mail
has no body
- Bugfix: DNS-Blacklist filter was not working
- Bugfix: memory leak within the regular expression filter
- Bugfix: many exceptions in different functions if you use more than one
mailaccount

Your can download the setup file from my homepage or you can use the
update function of the plugin.

Happy new year!

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,