Hello, fellow Bat-lovers.

As some of you may have gathered by now, I've finally, after all these
years, decided to get serious about using macros and templates in my
email.

One problem I have always had--and still do--is making sense of all
the quotation marks in a macro.

The following comes from an example in the FAQ.

%To=""%To="""%OFROMNAME on TBUDL"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"

I know that the first pair of quotes belongs to the first %To. I would
guess, also, that everything following the second %To is enclosed
in a pair of quotes. That would mean, though, that the string:

%OFROMNAME on TBUDL

is enclosed in TWO pairs of quotation marks. If so, can someone tell
me why? If not, where am I wrong in my analysis?

TIA for your help.

--
Keith Russell           mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Writer's Rule #2: About those sentence fragments.

Using The Bat! 1.60q under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 on a Pentium IV 2.4 with 512 MB.