Hi, Allie.

On Saturday, June 15, 2002, 12:45:02 PM, you wrote:

> If you use only one pair of quotes then the macro will be confused as
> to where the macro value ends and it will therefore not work.

Why would it be confused? I don't understand.

Here's the relevant macro from the original example:

%To="""%OFROMNAME on TBUDL"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"

There are THREE sets of quotes here.

> You
> could have also done the macro this way:

> %To='"%OFROMNAME on TBUDL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>'

Yes, that makes much more sense to me. Notice also that there are just
two sets of quotes here: a pair of single quotes and a pair of double
quotes.

Thanks for the reply.

--
Keith

Using The Bat! 1.60q under Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 on a Pentium IV 2.4 with 512 MB.