Hi TBTechsters,

  I've been using The Bat! for about 9 months now and I monitor TBUDL
  regularly.  I am, of course, now a devoted fan.

  I joined this list primarily to get some help fixing a consistent
  problem I have when I receive email from people who use AOL.  When I
  reply to their messages, the initials used in the quoted reply are
  unsatisfactory to me because they aren't the person's actual
  initials but are, instead, a derivation of their email address.
  Here is an example -- "Hac>".  The person's handle on AOL is
  Hypersteev, so I understand where the "H" comes from, but what is
  the "ac" part.  So far, I've been unable to figure how to specify,
  with an AB template or anything else for that matter, what initials
  will be used to preface quotes in the reply.

  Is it possible to tell The Bat! what to use as initials in a quoted
  reply?

  Thanks for any suggestions you can offer.

--
Regards,
 Perry

Using The Bat! v1.60q on Windows ME
4.90 Build 3000

After the last of 16 mounting screws has been removed from an
access cover, it will be discovered that the wrong access cover
has been removed. -- De La Lastra's Law