Hello Roelof,

   On Sun, 23 Nov 2003 00:44:40 +0100 (23.11.2003 04:44 my local time)
   you wrote about "Week of the year"
   at least in part:

RO> I read this as should the first of January always start the first
RO> week. According to ISO-8601 this is not true.
Okay, okay

I can add %ISOWEEKOFYEAR for purists

RO> You wrote your message on Sunday, so it is the 327th day. However it's
RO> week 47, I don't where you go amiss, but according to ISO-8601 the
RO> week starts at Monday and ends with a Sunday.
Well, but

%WEEKOFYEAR("1.1.2005")       1
%WEEKOFYEAR("1.1.2003")       1

Is it true for

Third day
and
Thigh day
of the week for 1-st January?
--
Best regards,
 Alexander Leschinsky

- MOTD:
Know the true value of time; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness;
no laziness; no procrastination; never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.
Lord Chesterfield