Hallo Terry,

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 06:36:16 -0400GMT (24-9-2004, 12:36 +0200, where I
live), you wrote:

TF> I've been perusing the list archives for tbudl, tbtech, and tbbeta but
TF> I can't find a solution to the TB! "some tasks are active" problem.

There isn't, as long as there are any tasks active, TB won't close.

When you're connecting to your server have you tried to abort the
connection from the CC, I don't mean to close th CC, as that merely
hides it, but using the Abort button.

Did you try other IMAP clients, to see whether they've got problems
disconnecting your server?

TF>  --

<moderator on>

itself.

<moderator off>

--
Groetjes, Roelof

The Bat! 3.0.0.16
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1
1 pop3 account, server on LAN

Disclaimer: Any opinion stated in this message is not necessarily shared by my budgies
or rabbits.