Friday, September 24, 2004 you wrote:
-------------------------------
> I also have been facing these problemince previous few versions.
> Even aborting does not help. Due to this, I have almost stopped
> using the bat and shifted to Eudora.

  Since I upgraded to version 3 I have not had this problem once.

  Before version 3 my bat! would "lock up" (during message download
  from any of the several mail servers I use) several times per day
  and I would have to kill the task from Windows Task Manager.  Abort
  never worked for me either.  Very frustrating - especially if I
  forgot to restart the Bat!

  I did learn that I could make the situation better if I used the
  Dispatch Mail on Server and use Read and Delete and/or reduce the
  number of messages in a batch if many had built up.

  Has anyone else noticed the action buttons are now mis-labeled on
  the "Pick e-mail addresses" dialog?  (They are now 4, 44, 3, 33, r,
  s - not sure when this happened - hardly ever use that dialog - not
  a big deal really )

--

Terry Fritts