Hello Roelof,

On Saturday, February 4, 2006, 1:55:34 AM, you wrote:

Thanks so much for your assistance! It is greatly appreciated.

Could you just answer one more question for me? In the Account setup
under "Files and Directories" you can specify a "Home Directory". In
the system preferences you can specify the location of your "Mail
Directory".

What exactly "happens" in the "Home Directory" in Files and
Directories? I see some "account" files there, but I see ALL my
account files in my "mail directory".

I have my mail files stored in the "Files and Directories" setting,
and my Mail Directory is shown to be a folder where the Bat! is
installed. That's essentially empty. (I did use the program to
"switch" the position of the mail to be the folder shown under "Files
and Directories".

I've moved things around from Win98>W2K and now to XP, and never have
experienced problems with templates/filters not showing up. I guess I
just hit the "right buttons" doing the previous transfers.