Hi all,

  Christopher J. Trybowski wrote:

>> I  found  it  when I was hit with the same problem of trying to undo
>> this  'list specific senders messages' gem of an option. Hitting the
>> <Esc>  key just came to mind and when I tried it, it worked. It just
>> seemed  to be the appropriate key to use and they indeed assigned it
>> for that. :))

>  ESC  is  a key used for refreshing the folder's display. By th way it
>  also cancels this filtering...

>  Isn't  it  amazing  how  much  one  can learn about the program if he
>  witnesses the program's development (through the discussion list)? :)
>  Especially   with   program   like  TB,  which  really  really  lacks
>  documentation.  That's why such lists are wonderful (and also various
>  FAQ and support pages!).

I really love this discussion list for all that you've said. I also
get to take part in and witness the occasional debates based on
general PC stuff or just e-mail clients in general. In this way, it's
also educational since some very experienced individuals subscribe and
post to the group.

--
Regards,
 -=Ali=-

   >>> Push the limit, and the limit will move away! <<<
  Using The Bat! v1.38 Beta/2 [-] Windows NT 4.0 (Service Pack 6)