Hello Alexander,

Sunday, November 21, 1999, 12:32:39 PM, you wrote:

AVK> Hi there!

AVK> On 21 Nov 99, at 21:25, tracer wrote
AVK>     about "Re[2]: Clicking on a sender w/ alt ":

>> Jack> Amazingly, that works! I too replied to Douglas before my last fetch
>> Jack> so I didn't know you had replied also. Where did you find that? and
>> Jack> why doesn't TB! illustrate that instead of the CTRL= ?
>>
>> Who volenteers the rewrite the help file (g)

AVK> AFAIK, the new and better help file will be one of the most
AVK> characteristic features of long-expected version 2:-))

AVK> SY, Alex
AVK> (St.Petersburg, Russia)

I sure hope so!, as a newbie with this program, the help file is
almost as useless as star offices 5.1.

I noticed that less time is spent on the help files of most new    new
programs, and some are requiring that you go to their web sites.

 PJFSr.
>> Who volenteers the rewrite the help file (g)
>
> AFAIK, the new and better help file will be one of the most
> characteristic features of long-expected version 2:-))

 Pasquale                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]