Sunday, November 21, 1999

Hello Alexander,

Sunday, Sunday, November 21, 1999, you wrote:

Alexander> Hi there!

Alexander> On 21 Nov 99, at 14:34, tracer wrote
Alexander>     about "Re[2]: (SOT) Moo-ah, Met-ah, Med-ah":

>> Alexander> Americans, whom else?:-)))

>> How do your bears know the difference....

Alexander> But these are *Russian* bears:-))..... They know! Those
Alexander> Americans are really funny, they (provided that they know
Alexander> *what and where* Russia is anyway) still seem to believe it's
Alexander> common for the wild bears to walk down the streets in Russia:-)
Alexander> At least I've already seen 3 such guys (all of them Americans)
Alexander> who were *really* deadly surprised not to find those bears in
Alexander> the streets......... and a friend of mine now working in the
Alexander> Silicon valley met 2 other Americans, who seemed to believe
Alexander> that Russia is located somewhere next to Venezuela:-))
whats wrong with that?
They tested students in the past on their chemistry knowledge  and
according to some Sodium Chloride was a green gas....

But you are missing out on a tourist attraction, train some bears  and
get the tourists to visit them. Obviously wanting repeat visits you
cannot let those bears eat them (at least not all of them....)
By the way a friend has an internet cafee and yesterday his internet
browser looked 'odd' he said.
Some smart visitor had switched him to the Russian character set...
They must have been trying to fix it for hours so when I visited  for
a refreshing beer it meant serious (g) work...

Alexander> SY, Alex
Alexander> (St.Petersburg, Russia)

Best regards,

tracer