Hello Thomas Fernandez,

On Monday, November 22, 1999, 9:24:02 (GMT +07:00) you told us:

H>> One  thing  I  would  like  to see is the ability to use Microsoft
H>> Exchange, so I can take The Bat to work and trash Outlook.

TF> We use MS Exchange at work, and I am using The Bat! here as well.

TF> One  problem:  I  cannot  use  our  SMTP server but have to use an
TF> external  one.  When  I  use our SMTP server, messages get sent to
TF> addresses  within  our domain (within the company), but not to the
TF> outside world. I don't know why.

What's  version  your  Exchange ? Last month I made test with Exchange
5.5  SP1  and  have  no  problem  with  The Bat!. Have you ask your SA
(System Administrator) about the error ?

--
- syafril -

Name    : Syafril Hermansyah     | Company : Duta Integrasi Pratama
Mailto  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]  | Voice   : (62) (21) 385-1600
URL     : www.dutaint.co.id      | FAX     : (62) (21) 351-9241

I am using The Bat! 1.38 Beta/2 (reg) under
Windows NT Workstation 4.0 built 1381, Service Pack 6

Created : Monday, November 22, 1999, 11:19:17 (GMT + 07:00)