On Sunday, November 28, 1999, Ali Martin wrote:

> My interpretation is that the Incoming filter set is a list of
> filters that will work on all message types and on any folder, it
> would appear.

You are correct and I apologize for the misinformation. At one point,
back when I first got TB, the Incoming Mail filter did operate only on
unread messages, but it's obviously been changed. Checking the Read
Messages rule sets option in the re-filter dialogue has nothing to do
with it, however.

--
Paula Ford
The Bat! 1.36 (reg)