Hello List Members,

on Friday, December 10, 1999 at 17:12, Vincent - D. Ertner wrote:

> Why is there no shortcut for printing in the main view? I hate to go
> through  the  menu  every  time I want to print a message ... anyone
> else?

Yes, yes, yes  - would be _very_ helpful...

Regards
Dieter Hummel

Running TheBat! 1.38 [reg] on
Windows NT v4 Build 1381 Service Pack 6

...Modem manufacturers do it with all sorts of characters.

--
Dieter Hummel, FRA/GER 65931 - EMail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Fingerprint:  0CFC 7D1C 1D53 E341 593A 4C32 F723 0CB6