Hello all fellow TBUDL members,

"No canvas handle" is the error message I get from TB when system
resources get low (which also is reported, shortly afterwards). TB
requires more resources than other applications I run or is the first
to react. When this happens, first I close other programs, knowing
I'll have to reboot soon also. But often TB becomes locked into a
rapid chain of "No canvas handle" messages and I have to close it
using cntrl+alt+delete, which closes all open messages being read or
composed along with it.

The computer being used is old and the problem may be related to video
memory, which is is only 1 mb I believe. Am I correct in my diagnosis
and are sources available for VESA video cards with more memory? (In
case anyone else knows). Other comments? I'm already using v 1.38e of
TB. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Douglas Hinds