Hello Roel,

On  Wed, 15 Dec 1999 14:09:01 +0100 you told us :

R>   can anybody confirm this?

R> when  i  collapse  an account, select it (without expanding it) and
R> hit  the F2-key (or using the mouse), I always get: 'server reports
R> error: the respons is:'

R> when i expand the account & hit the F2 key, everything goes fine...
R> the  strange  thing  is  that it doesn't happen at all my accounts,
R> although they rely on the same settings & mail-server...

I can't confirm this, working fine here.

I've  test  using  Mail  Server  on  LAN  or  connecting  via  Dial Up
NAT/Proxy, no problem.

--
- syafril -

Name    : Syafril Hermansyah     | Company : Duta Integrasi Pratama
Mailto  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]  | Voice   : (62) (21) 385-1600
URL     : www.dutaint.co.id      | FAX     : (62) (21) 351-9241

I am using The Bat! 1.38e (reg) under
Windows NT Workstation 4.0 built 1381, Service Pack 6

Created : Wednesday, December 15, 1999, 20:27:22 (GMT + 07:00)