\\\|///
                     / ~ _ \
                    (- O o -)
------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo---------------------------
Hello Thomas,

TF> What happens if you hit alt-F2 (check mail for all)?

alt-f2 gives the same problem...

TF> Are the different addresses on the same server aliases? You might be
TF> able to connect to the POP server with only one connection at a time.

I've got 6 accounts on 1 french pop-server, 3 on the yahoo pop-server
& 1 on my isp's pop-server...
multiple simultanious connections work just fine (alt-f2)... but not
always for all the accounts...
sometimes it even goes well for all the accounts, but in general 1 to
3 give an error...

I have completely no idea & it only happens if the accounts are
collapsed... no problems at all (as in never) when the accounts are
expanded...

--
 Der Immer Jodelende Schweizer In Lederhosen
 Roel                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Heaven won't have me and Hell's afraid I'll take over.

 Using The Bat! 1.38e on Windows 98 4.10 build 2222 A
 with a Intel p200-MMX @ 64 MB & 21Gb Hd

                 .oooO
                 (   )   Oooo.
                         (_/