Hallo Roel,

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999 14:09:01 +0100 GMT your local time,
which was Wednesday, December 15, 1999, 9:09:01 PM (GMT+0800) my local time,
Roel wrote:

R>   I checked everything & the accounts are exactly the same (apart from
R>   the login & password that is)... every setting is identical...

I am not sure about the Network settings per account: do have
account-specific network setting in each account? You should have it
only in one.

--

Cheers,
Thomas                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.38e
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
using an Intel Celeron 366 Mhz, 128MB RAM