Friday, December 17, 1999, 9:06:52 AM, you wrote:

MZ> Hello ,
MZ> Is  there  a  way to set the filters so that if I respond to an e-mail
MZ> both  the  original  e-mail and my response would be moved to a folder
MZ> called Responded Mail (to which I will set view by threads on).
MZ> Thanks

I'm a relative newbie to The Bat, but I believe all you would have to
do is set one incoming and one outgoing filter to move the messages to
your folder.  This would be extremely easy if these messages are from
the same correspondent because you could simply use their name/email
as the search string (one sender, one recipient).  At least, that's
how I understand it, unless I misunderstood your question (which is
entirely possible). <G>

--
Take care,
 Travis