Hi Emmanuele,

On Thu, 11 Jan 2001 09:03:41 +0100GMT (11/01/2001, 16:03 +0800GMT),
Emmanuele Vigni wrote:

EV> There is also unwanted text in them, but only one email to capture..

Let me play a bit here. I'm really not good at RegEx, but I'll give it
a shot:

%RegExpMatch="%Text" // The body of the message is our source

Match algorithm:
1.) Find "@" character
2.) Return the string consisting of all characters between the space
preceding this character and the space or <cr> following this character.

Give me a little time (couple of days should do) to put this into a
RegEx script. ;-)

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.49
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.