Hello Keith Russell,
On Mon, 20 Dec 1999 23:50:20 -0700 GMT your local time,
which was Tuesday, December 21, 1999, 1:50:20 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Keith Russell wrote:
Go and look if it physically exists. I mean thats the most important
thing.
If its there, just make a new one with same name as what exists and it
should be picked up. maybe first make a copy to be sure
Keith> Hello, fellow Bat-lovers.

Keith>   One of my folders has totally disappeared! Twice, I tried the
Keith>   Shift-Ctrl-Alt-L trick and got the message that one lost folder had
Keith>   been found; however, the folder was still missing. Now when I press
Keith>   that key combination, it tells me no folders were found.
I never use that combo, sofar any time I just recreate account/folders
with same name and thats end of problem

Keith>   Is there any way I can get my folder back?

Keith>   BTW, I am running 1.38e.

Keith>  Keith Russell
Keith>  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best regards,