On Tue, 21 Dec 1999 21:46:22 +0300
"Alexander V. Kiselev" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi there!
>
> On 21 Dec 99, at 18:53, Jast wrote
>     about "Re[2]: SOT: Windows language versions...":
>

> I just imagined what a mess is your registry now!:-) Besides,
> it's just plain interesting how is it working now: do you _really_
> have both "My documents" folder and the "The same name,
> translated to German" one???

I have a Danish Win98 SE on top of a UK Win98 SE, and you do get two
different "My Documents" and "Programs", but you can of course fix that
in the registry.  I was reluctant to install one version on top af the
other, but I did not have the time and energy to reinstall all my
programs and really did not create any problems.  Why did I do it in the
first place?  I was going to teach the European PC drivers licence in
Danish and needed screen images for hando-uts!

The really fun thing is to try to get Office 97 to co-exist with Office
2000 in two different language versions.

Happy Holidays to y'all

Mo
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]