Thursday, January 06, 2000, 8:33:54 AM, Carsten wrote:
> can anyone give me a hint of how to accomplish automatically sending a
> copy of messages to another e-mail address at the time of sending?

    %BCC=""

> The reason I want to do this is because I have both work and home e-mail
> accounts set up in both locations and I want to send a copy of mails I send
> in both cases to the other address

    Personally, this is how I do it.

--- START "out.bat" ---

d:
cd \home\morpheus
del backup\morph.rar
move morph.rar backup
rar m -m5 -s -md1024 -r morph.rar @morph.lst
copy morph.rar f:\

--- END "out.bat" ---

--- BEGIN "morph.lst" ---

bat\speller
bat\mail

--- END "morph.lst" ---

    This archives up my mail at the beginning/end of the day, deletes it, then
moves it onto my ZIP drive.  At the other end I just unarchive it with "rar x
morph.rar" in the home directory.  The end result is that I keep a perfect sync
between the two locations.

    This would also explain why I keep my mail archives in a separate account
which is not hosted in the mail directory.  :)