Hi Moosebreath,

On Samstag, 8. Januar 2000 at 20:12:57 you wrote:

> I used to be able to edit a message and save it where it sits,
> doesn't look like a way to do that.

Do  you  mean a message you received? Why would you want to edit that?
You can't, IMHO. Saving a message as draft is possible using different
commands in the menu "Message".

> I'd like to be able to set up multiple accounts (I have 4), and
> use 1 set of mailbox folders with the option of using specific
> ones inside the other accounts.

You  can  use filters to automatically move messages to other folders,
even  in other accounts. You can drag and drop messages across account
boundaries.

> I see there is HTML support but when an HTML page comes into email,
> it doesn't look like what was sent, E-C-O (Eudora, Calypso, and Outlook)
> display as a web page. I know I'll get flak here, but I would like
> to see an HTML toolbar and the ability to display the page the way it
> was sent.  When you subscribe to things nowadays, sometimes you're
> given a choice of HTML of plain text but most of the time not at all,
> you get HTML. Email and HTML have to mix nowadays.

Double  click  the  html-attachment  to  open  it  using  your default
browser.

> I'd like to select which account to send the email from (down arrow)
> in the send mail when I'm about to send it, not have to send it from
> the account I'm editing in.

In  the  message editor, use the down arrow right of the From-field to
select the originating account.

> I'd like to see a "preview" on the toolbar next to the print button.
> And a "right click" on the toolbar to customize it.

I'd like those, too ;)

> Some small stuff like "change case", "wrap, unwrap", "remove quotes
> in message" etc.

You  can  change  case somehow, but I don't remember. What is wrap and
unwrap?  Like  folder  mode in emacs? I don't think you can do that. I
don't  know  about  removing quotes, but you can reply without quoting
using Messages/Specials/Reply without quotation.

> The ability to work with sentences or paragraphs or both.

Hm?

> When  I'm composing a message, tell me which mailbox I'm in, in case
> the gray cells get lost.

AFAIK, you can see that from the From-field.

Oliver Sturm

--
% \(-
(-: Command not found.

Key ID: 71D86996
Fingerprint: 8085 5C52 60B8 EFBD DAD0  78B8 CE7F 38D7 71D8 6996