Hi Alexander V. Kiselev,

On Sonntag, 16. Januar 2000 at 22:34:28 you wrote:

> [ splitting digests ]

> Believe it or not, but this is *my own favourite*, too;-(

I'm  not  saying I don't like the idea, but one arrogant question: Why
do  you  subscribe  in  digest mode if you want the separate messages?
(Just  out  of  real interest!) I'm in some mailing lists digest mode,
but  that's  exactly because I _don't_ want the separate mails. I just
browse  the contents, usually to find only two articles I'm interested
in and then I trash the whole thing ;)

Oliver Sturm

--
% \(-
(-: Command not found.

Key ID: 71D86996
Fingerprint: 8085 5C52 60B8 EFBD DAD0  78B8 CE7F 38D7 71D8 6996