Hi Alexander V. Kiselev,

On Montag, 17. Januar 2000 at 21:10:27 you wrote:

> Yep. But that's another side of this coin. TB treats MIME digests *right now*
> awfully: it treats them as an empty message with heaps of attachments, each
> of them being a message. Nightmare to read this thing! Unless the developers
> do something about it (BTW, in RFCs it's clearly stated that MIME digests
> _should_ be treated as *folders* consisting of individual messages, provided
> that the OS supports such kind of graphical representation) the only way to
> deal with digests is to split them into individual messages, then import to TB.

Ha.  Now  I  know exactly what you mean! I've had those in some lists,
too,  still  receive some occasionally. I'd definitely support that TB
should  have a better way of handling those things... Maybe they could
be shown like a thread?

Oliver Sturm

--
%make love
Make:  Don't know how to make love.  Stop.

Key ID: 71D86996
Fingerprint: 8085 5C52 60B8 EFBD DAD0  78B8 CE7F 38D7 71D8 6996