Hello The Bat! developers,

  I'm using The Bat! Version 1.39 Beta/1 Serial Number 44DB0E98
  under Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
  and would like to report a bug

  The bug description:

I have a sub folder of my main account with it's own Reply-to and From
settings, if I create a new message while this folder is selected the
correct Reply To and From are shown. If however I create a message by
selecting a favourite from the drop down list then the parent folders
settings are used for Reply to and From. BTW I have no overriding
settings in the address book.

  Steps to reproduce the bug:
                              as above

Regards,