Hi Thomas,

Sunday, January 23, 2000, 11:10:02 AM, you wrote:

TF> If so, do you manually connect with the same DUN file? - I mean
TF> Account/Properties/Network/Dial Up Networking Connection. I have a
TF> pop-down list showing all the DUN connections I have installed on my
TF> PC. I usually use only one, at that is the same for both manually
TF> connecting and letting TB do the honours. If the DUN connection you
TF> have selected here is different from the one you use for manual
TF> connections, that may be the cause of the error.

TF> I take it you have "Use an existing Dial-up connection (if any)"
TF> checked.

Yes  I  have  that  checked, and I only have one dial-up connection on
this  PC,  however  I  think  I have solved the problem, I changed the
setting  in  Network  from 'TCP/IP or Dial-out server' to 'workstation
with  TCP/IP'  and  all  is  now  working fine. Why that should make a
difference I have no idea.

 Mark

Using The Bat! 1.39
under Windows 98 4 10 Build 1998