Morning Allie Martin,

> The netiquette rules are global.

 Not   necessarily...   I'm   involved  in  a community where shouting is just
 another  way  of  expressing irony or used for fun, were you greet each other
 with  "BITCH"  and  the  likes and a song consisting only of cusswords is the
 typical  creative  output... These aren't bad, unfriendly or stupid people to
 be with, they just behave differently (and weird :) among themselves.

 Not  every (net) community has the same standards and rules, and in some good
 message  trimming  and  formatting might not be so important. But it is here,
 and  I'd  prefer  if  sir tracer would trim his mails a little and put a line
 after the quotes . . . please?

--
|on Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
:with The Bat! 1.39