Hello Michael Heydekamp,

On  Tuesday,  January  25,  2000  at  18:50:02  GMT  +0100  (which was
25/01/2000 0:50 GMT + 0700 my Local Time) you told to the list:

[ ... ]

MH> Yup -  you should have received my msg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> where
MH> I said:

MH> - - - - -
SH>>> Now,  I believe Michael will receive in the new server (Michael please
SH>>> confirm).

MH>> I'm happy to confirm.  Thanks for your efforts, Syafril.
MH> - - - - -

Yep, sorry I read via Web-mail at that time, now I found it.

MH> My  new ISP states that everything is OK at his end (have you ever
MH> heard of an ISP saying something different?). ;-)

You right :-)

MH> But,  honestly,  my  new  ISP is a really professional one, thus I
MH> assume  that  the  problem  is  either  a)  at  my  old ISP, or b)
MH> somewhere at TBUDL.

MH> Please  consider  that as a matter of fact TBUDL mail was the only
MH> mail  whatsoever that still came in through the old ISP. Thus case
MH> b) is more likely than case a) above.

The problem at my secondary DNS Server, i.e Cache File Courupted. This
happen  sometimes  if in the process of DNS Query the connection broke
(due  to  system  shutdown, run out of HDD space or any other reason).

Sorry for that.

--
- Syafril -
Name    : Syafril Hermansyah     | Company : Duta Integrasi Pratama

Using The Bat! 1.39
under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195

Created : Tuesday, January 25, 2000, 8:21:32