Hi Michael,

On  24 January 2000  at  11:10:13 GMT +0100 (which was 10:10 where I
live) [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote and made these points:

MH>>>                                                ^^^^^^^^^^^

MH>>> And this as well. Nonetheless, TBUDL mail (and TBUDL mail only)
MH>>> is still coming through the old one. Strange, isn't it?

MH>>> What to do about that?

SH>> Nothing, wait till DNS Server refresh the data (I can change the
SH>> the cache data manually, but it takes time, sorry ).

MH> Have you got an idea how much? Four days have gone since your last
MH> posting to this issue, TBUDL mail is *still* coming in through the
MH> old server.

MH> And today it is 14 days since I switched to another ISP ...

Syafril: Something's going wrong here. What does the MD internal cache
show  for  this  domain?  Can you check and possibly exempt the domain
from caching to ensure that it always does the DNS lookup?

--
Cheers,
.\\arck

Marck D. Pearlstone, Consultant Software Engineer
Co-moderator TBUDL / TBBETA
www: http://www.silverstones.com
PGP key: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Body=GET%20MARCKKEY>