Hello Max,

On Tue, 25 Jan 2000 at 23:07:09 [GMT +0200], you wrote:
MM> Oh, sorry for my previous message... Sure, I do have the idea! As
MM> said, submission forms work with internal PGP implementation only!
MM> Select "Tools/Pgp/Choose Version"..

Ahhh, this does indeed look like the problem. I can't seem to figure
out how to use my existing keyring with the TB internal version, so
until I can do that, I'll have to wait to test the submission forms.

Leif Gregory

--
TBUDL/TBBETA List Moderator
ICQ 216395 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

PGP Key ID:
  0x8604279A (DH/DSS)
Fingerprint:
  9E16 4316 FA42 5DC6 EB1D  D0ED D37A 858A 8604 279A

Using The Bat! 1.41 / Beta1 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
on a Pentium III 500 MHz notebook with 128MB.

Tagline of the day:
Percussive maintenance - The fine art of slapping the crap out of an
electronic device to get it in working order again.