On Sunday, January 23, 2000 at 11:04 PM or thereabouts, Gary wrote the
following about Submission forms:

Gary> ... Therefore, forms and validation, submit buttons from the
Gary> email, can be programmed using PERL in the FORM ACTION to = GET
Gary> or POST practically anything, like a complete web page, or
Gary> additional info from a database on the server side back to the
Gary> client's. Much of what you see on the net, even in terms of
Gary> complete web pages, after you click on something is basically
Gary> just a return web page which was processed by PERL on the
Gary> cig-bin server side, and then sent back to the client using CGI.
Gary> PERL processes it on the server side. IF TB is capable of
Gary> utilizing PERL, theoretically, this could be very powerful stuff
Gary> here, far more than what it first appears.

With my non-existent powers, I hereby appoint you as the future
provider of neat applications when v2.x arrives.  Don't let us down,
son.

Chuck
--
Chuck Mattsen        [EMAIL PROTECTED]