Hi Sebastian,

SA> I am using The BAT since version 1.38e. I installed PGP support (6.5)
SA> and am happy with it. There is just something that keeps bothering me,
SA> and it happens every time I decrypt an encrypted message (it contains
SA> the sender's public key at the end). The program keeps asking me if I
SA> want to import the keyset. Well, the first time I thought that would
SA> be okay, but it does that EVERY time I am decrypting a mail. What's
SA> that all about? Does anyone have the same problem? What's the
SA> solution?

The solution is not to put your PGP key in every message.
That's an absolutely annoying overhead. Put it on your
home page and add the URL to your signature.

to your TBUDL template.

--
Regards,
Wolfgang

Co-moderator TBUDL / TBBETA discussion lists

Using The Bat! 1.39 under Windows 95 4.0 Build 1111  B
in Darmstadt, Germany,
on a 166Mhz Cyrix, 128MB SDRAM, half SCSI system ;-)

http://people.frankfurt.netsurf.de/wky/