Hi there!

On 27 Jan 00, at 13:52, Steve Lamb wrote
    about "Re: PGP Bug?":

I fully support the suggestion of Steve. BTW, AFAIK this is already on the
wishlist (?). This technique has proved to be quite useful I'd say. It's one of the
pretty useful and pretty standard things that TB doesn't support yet but the
other MUAs do (e.g., Pegasus);-(

--
SY, Alex
(St.Petersburg, Russia)

---
PGP public keys on keyservers:
0xA2194BF9 (RSA);   0x214135A2 (DH/DSS)
fingerprints:
F222 4AEF EC9F 5FA6  7515 910A 2429 9CB1 (RSA)
A677 81C9 48CF 16D1 B589  9D33 E7D5 675F 2141 35A2 (DH/DSS)
---