Hello John De Hoog,
On Fri, 28 Jan 2000 08:16:31 +0900 GMT your local time,
which was Friday, January 28, 2000, 6:16:31 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
John De Hoog wrote:

> I wrote...

JDH>>   I have a permanent Internet connection, so no dialup problems, but
JDH>>   for some reason The Bat won't check for new mail automatically. I
JDH>>   have to do so manually.

>        It now works properly. After setting up TheBat for the first
>        time, I had never actually closed down the program. I tried exiting
>        and then restarting, and now it checks mail automatically just fine.
>        Thanks for all the help. (Does this count as a bug?)

Quite a few options set in the Bat only work after a restart of the
program.

tracer

Using theBAT 1.41 / Beta1 with Windows NT
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I am using FireTalk: 321338
ICQ: on request
Website: www.phuketcomputers.com