Hello Januk Aggarwal,

On  Friday,  January  28,  2000  at  20:37:45  GMT  -0800  (which  was
04/02/2000 11:37 GMT +0700 my Local Time) you told to the list:

JA>>>  they left TB running for more than 36 hours straight, then TB would
JA>>>  stop checking mail automatically.

>>  Will do. I'll get back to you in another 36 hours or so. ^-^;

JA>  Thank you.

JA> Just  out  of  curiosity, about how much mail do you download in a
JA> typical  36  hours straight? The reason I ask is, the other person
JA> who  complained  about  this  bug  was downloading upwards of 1000
JA> messages  a  day. I'm wondering if perhaps The Bat encounters some
JA> upward  limit  on the number of messages downloaded in one session
JA> then  decides to quit. This seems unlikely, but since there are so
JA> few  people  who can do this test, it would be nice to get as much
JA> information as possible about the conditions when the bug occurs.

Januk,
My PC have been running a week non stop, and no problem so far.
For  the  record,  since  last  Friday  my TB! already download 12,971
messages  (the top on February 1 = 2445 messages/day), and the largest
messages  I've  try to download in one session is 7599 messages (91 MB
size) as I reported couple month ago.

I  think  the person who complaint about it using Win95/98 that have "
a lot of *.tmp" problem as Keith and my PC at home.

I will upgrade to 1.41 beta/3, so I need to exit from The Bat! :-).

--
- Syafril -
Name    : Syafril Hermansyah     | Company : Duta Integrasi Pratama

Using The Bat! 1.41 / Beta1 under Windows NT 5.0 Build 2195

Created : Friday, February 04, 2000, 9:51:27