Hello, inhabitants of Gotham,

Januk Aggarwal wrote...

JA>  Well, that's great.  It appears that either it isn't a bug after all,
JA>  or they've fixed it.  Either way, that's good news for us users. :)

     OK, but there still remains another fairly serious problem in
     this regard, as I reported earlier. If a server is unreachable,
     The Bat! stays in the same Accessing mode and does not stop until
     you press Cancel. After you cancel, it won't resume auto-checking
     again until you restart the program.

--
Yours,
 John De Hoog, Tokyo