Hi there!

On 28 Jan 00, at 8:33, Steve Lamb wrote
    about "Re: Selecting quoted portion of a reply":

Hey, Steve, seems we've already got what we asked for... These are the
relevant headers of your message:

(this is an error: it should have been List-Help: with single dash)

The only thing that's left to do is to ask RIT labs to add support for these
headers to the program;-) In Pegasus, it works as the attached pictures
show. The first one is how the message reader looks like when these
headers are present in the message, the second one shows what happens
next.

--
SY, Alex
(St.Petersburg, Russia)

---
PGP public keys on keyservers:
0xA2194BF9 (RSA);   0x214135A2 (DH/DSS)
fingerprints:
F222 4AEF EC9F 5FA6  7515 910A 2429 9CB1 (RSA)
A677 81C9 48CF 16D1 B589  9D33 E7D5 675F 2141 35A2 (DH/DSS)
---

If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,

If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any another MIME-compliant system,