On Sat, 29 Jan 2000 11:50:34 +0800, Thomas Fernandez wrote:

AM>>     I meant right clicking on the message in the message list, not right
AM>> clicking in the message body. :)

> OK, got it. Did you know these options are missing when you do that in
> the View Folder (in which I read my mail after double-clicking on the
> mail ticker)?

        I do use only view folder windows myself having dispensed of
the preview pane a long time ago. Since I use the keyboard shortcuts I
haven't noticed these menu inconsistencies.

        I do see that there the special message sending options aren't
present in the specials menu after right-clicking on a message within
the view folders own message listing. What's more interesting is that
the menu choices is sitting right there in the specials menu for the
view folder window (Message  Edit  Specials).

                                  <options>

--
 CU, Allie ...
Using The Bat! v1.39 «‡» Windows NT4.0 (Service Pack 6)