Hi Allie,

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000 03:13:41  -0500GMT (28/01/2000, 16:13 +0800GMT),
Allie Martin wrote:

>>>    That'd be F4 or right-click on the message, go to specials and it's
>>> there "reply quoting using selected text".

>> Well, I get no "specials" when I right-click on a message. Reply,
>> and reply all, no question about quoting or not.

AM>     I meant right clicking on the message in the message list, not right
AM> clicking in the message body. :)

OK, got it. Did you know these options are missing when you do that in
the View Folder (in which I read my mail after double-clicking on the
mail ticker)?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.39
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.